Puzzle Mania is a simple game, a bit like the ones you find in christmas
crackers. A picture is divided up into nine tiles, and one is removed.
Your job is to shuffle the picture, and rearrage it again. You have a choice
of three pictures. Requires Netscape 3+, Internet Explorer 4+
How to Play
- Choose a picture by clicking above. The hard pictures are
split up into a 4x4 grid, and the easy ones have a much easier
- Once the picture has completely loaded, click the shuffle
button on the right hand side of the screen. The picture will
quickly shuffle randomly.
- To rearrange the tiles, you need to move one of them into the
blank square. To do this, click on one of the tiles adjacent to
the blank square. You can use the small version of the picture
as a guide.
- To start again with a different picture, click the 'Change Puzzle'
button on the right hand side.
- And yes... it is always possible to complete the game!