How to Play
- Start the game by clicking on the start button above. You will see
a grid of squares with numbers surrounding it.
- The numbers are clues to the picture underneith. The numbers to the left
of the board tell you about the squares on that row, and the numbers above
the board tell you about the squares on that column.
- The numbers tell you how many 'runs' there are on that row, and how long they
are. For example if the numbers said '3 1 2' then there would be a row of three
blocks, followed by one on it's own, followed by a group of two. It could look
- There can be any number of spaces between the groups of blocks, and they will
always appear in the order given.
- The vertical columns work in the same way. By matching up the vertical and horizontal
clues, the picture can be formed. There is a clue as to what the picture is supposed
to look like at the right hand side of the screen.
- When you think you have completed the picture, click on the 'Check' button
on the right. If you've got the picture right, you will move on to the next level.
If you haven't, you will be told how much of it you've got right, and will get a
20 second penalty.
- You start off with an easy puzzle on an 8x8 grid. When you complete that you will
go on to a 10x10 puzzle, and then a 12x12 puzzle. Once you have completed that you
can consider yourself a grand master!
- If you're stuck, you can click on the 'hint' button. Blocks will flash to indicate
which ones you should click on. You will recieve a 30 second penalty each time you
use this. You can't use the hint feature if you're very close to completing a puzzle!