How to Play
- Start the game by clicking on the start button above
- The computer will choose a code consisting of four coloured balls
in a certain order. Your job is to guess the code.
- Once the game has loaded, you will see a flashing green cursor
at the top left of the grid, and eight balls on the right of the
- Click on a ball to place it in the grid at the position of
the green square.
- To fix any mistakes, click on the ball you want to change, and the
cursor will move to that position.
- Once you have entered your four balls, the computer will give
you some clues as to how well your guess matches the answer by giving
you two numbers.
The right hand column tells you how many of your balls are correct,
and the left hand column tells you how many balls are the right colours
but in the wrong order.
- For example, if it says "2 1" that means that one of the balls is
correct, and two are in the wrong place.
- You get eight guesses to crack the code